Happy Thanksgiving from Bridgeway Senior Living
We at Bridgeway Senior Living wish our residents a very happy Thanksgiving holiday, and a wonderful holiday season.
Thanksgiving is a time to reflect on all we have to be thankful for in our lives. It’s important to practice gratitude every day—it’s scientifically proven that feeling gratitude on a regular basis greatly adds to our physical, emotional, and mental well being.
Here’s what we’re feeling thankful for this Thanksgiving Day:
- Our dedicated care providers who take the best care of our residents, ever single day, in rain and shine.
- Our compassionate nurses who take care of everything with aplomb, and always with a smile.
- Our talented people in dining services who prepare delicious and beautifully plated food for us three times a day.
- Our incredible activity and recreation coordinators, who make sure there’s always something exciting and enjoyable going on.
- Our devoted housekeeping and maintenance team who keep our environment clean, polished, and operating well.
- Our social work and admissions people who are there to help smooth the transition to our community for residents and their families.
- Our memory care coordinators who perform miracles on a daily basis.
- Our rehab coordinators, therapists, and support staff who help our patients reach their dreams.
- Our directors and office team who keep everything running smoothly and efficiently.
We love you all, and we’re grateful that you’re part of the Bridgeway family. We could not be here, improving our residents’ lives and leading the CCRC industry, without your hard work and devotion.
We’re also thankful for you, our amazing residents and their families. You are what makes Bridgeway Senior Living a family. Each one of you inspires us to do more, to be better, to work harder.
We’re thankful that we can get up every day and face the most beautiful job in the world: working at Bridgeway Senior Living.
Thank you, and happy holidays!